Saturday, February 28

a weekend in January

To explain to you, my foreign readers, this is a commercial for an Estonian telecommunications company.
This project was one of those hey-you-don’t-know-me-but-I’ve-heard-you-sew-and-we-need-some-things-sewn-in-three-days late night calls and I gladly accepted. We ended up receiving the fabric one and a half days before the deadline but I got to use the time to peacefully draft the pattern of the smock.
The golden teeth are pulled from the vest’s zipper to make it shorter. This is a vest I finished (I sewed some of the pockets and finished it with the lining inside) but later had to sew another one  from different fabric (sadly I didn’t have the chance to take a picture of it). I hope the videos will compensate the lack of photos in this post (:

Ühel jaanuari kuu reede õhtul tuli kõne stiilis sain-sinu-numbri-sealt-ja-meil-oleks-vaja-kolme-päeva-pärast-sellist-ja-sellist-asja-kas-õmbleksid? Muidugi mõista vastasin jaatavalt. Kanga saime kätte küll poolteist päeva enne tähtaega, aga tänu sellele sain põhjalikumalt kitli lõikele keskenduda.
Kuldsed hambad pärinevad aga vesti lukult, mis vajas lühemaks tegemist. Pildil olevale vestile õmblesin mõned taskud ja töötlesin voodriga, hiljem õmblesin sarnase teisest kangast, kuid sellest ei jõudnud enam pildile püüda. Üldse sai kahetsusväärselt vähe pilte..


IMG_4530 1

Elisa 1

No comments:

Post a Comment