Friday, January 9

Winter dress / Talve kleit

by Alice   Olivia 2
I was inspired by this Alice + Olivia’s white tweed minidress. Well, inspired to say the least as I ended up copying it with minor adjustments - I dropped the collar, made the skirt part a bit more a-line (maybe not a great move) and not that mini. I used a cream white wool fabric in twill weave witch is usually more durable and drapes well. The lining is made from viscose. After all it is a winter dress.
(I apologize for the scared face on the photos, I was a bit cold)

Märkasin seda valgest tviidist Alice + Olivia minikleiti ühes internetipoes ja ausalt öeldes viksisin selle maha, küll väikeste muudatustega. Kaotasin ära püstkrae ja seelikuosa muutsin pisut a-lõikelisemaks (ilmselt mitte kõige parem otsus) ja pikemaks. Kangaks valisin tasapindse toimse sidusega kreemja villase,  mis oma kudumise tõttu on üldiselt väga tugev ja kandmisele vastupidav, ka keskmise lõngakvaliteedi korral ning hästi langev. Vooder on viskoosist nagu ikka.
(Vabandan oma ehmatanud näo pärast järgnevatel fotodel, mul oli pisut külm)

IMG_4508 1

IMG_4476 1

IMG_4487 1

IMG_4494 1

IMG_4510 1

IMG_4511 1

IMG_4470

14 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    SSB https://facebook.com/sassysewingbees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the charges you made to make it work for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. I prefer your version to the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I wouldn't mind, I'd be happy! (I apologize for the late response)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I will let you know when I post.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Featured on SSB. Thanks for permitting.
    https://facebook.com/sassysewingbees ❀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy reading your post about this Posting. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys, thanks for sharing Spyhunter Crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post.I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.
    I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    ZBrush Crack provides an arsenal of tools to help with this task, ensuring that no matter what you have in mind, there is a way to get the perfect foundation and then move on to the next level. The best known of these systems is explained here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say I am impressed. I rarely come across such an informative and interesting blog,
    and let me tell you that you nailed it
    head A problem is something that very few men and women talk about intelligently.
    I'm so glad I found myself in this quest for something
    about that.
    abbyy finereader crack
    movavi 360 video editor crack
    manycam crack license key

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a good time to make long term plans and it's timely.
    Have fun. I have read this post, and if you will excuse me, I would like to advise you on interesting topics or tips.
    You can write the following articles on this topic.
    I want to read more topics on this topic!
    wondershare filmora crack
    outlook4gmail crack
    paragon ntfs crack
    sublime text crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Universal Viewer Pro 6.7.9.0 Crack The clients get 100% unique Microsoft permit that can be actuated straightforwardly on the authority Microsoft site. Besides, it offers a lifetime permit which demonstrates that it doesn't offer a membership administration and doesn't expect one to recharge it time for an expense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here at Karanpccrack, you will get all your favourite software. Our site has a collection of useful software. That will help for your, Visite here and get all your favourite and useful software free.
    karanpccrack
    cleanmymac X Crack

    ReplyDelete