Wednesday, December 14

Getting ready for the chills

Snoods.
Made one as white as snow. From 100% alpaka wool.
scan0002
The other one black. From 80% alpaka wool, 20% silk.
scan0004
For this snood I used a stitch from Vogue Knitting.
 
As I’m still waiting for the real snow, I found some pictures of last winter in the suburban district.
talv 2011 2
 
talv 2011 1
 
talv 2011 4
The view from our window.
 
Because I take most of my pictures with Zenit, I have to wait for half a year to see them. It could take less time but I just don’t take that much picures and a film usually holds 36 of them.
 
000032
By the seaside with Hipi in Vääna-Jõesuu.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, unfortunately I have no patience for knitting. They look fantastic, though. Also, your mustard pants are divine.

    ReplyDelete