Monday, October 24

yellow mustard trousers

I’m finally finished with the first pair of trousers for myself!

IMG_5017

The fabric was found from a grate in Kangadžungel. Someone had cut a piece from the middle of the fabric, leaving a hole from which you could stare through. It seemed quite odd but my heart was stolen by the colour of maple leaves in autumn. It works like quite a camouflage.

So I bought it. Secretly wishing someday they’d become trousers.

IMG_5041

Since I didn’t have an overlock until today, I had to dress most of the seam allowances. It is a lot of work but I tend to see it as an opportunity to get better at seams that require precision.

IMG_5044

I took my father and sisters camera and together we headed to a nearby park to make some pictures to post here.

Enjoy.

IMG_5003

No comments:

Post a Comment